- Round trip 10 km
- Duration around 3h
- all year round
- light to very difficult
- good footwear recommended
- no food stop
- START: Via Pincherle 1 - Garda (VR)
Walk along the lakeside promenade to the north. After a few hundred metres the paved path becomes a pebble beach which you continue to walk until you reach Villa Canossa. 1400m
- Take the small path (along the border wall of the villa) up to the main road. Turn left and follow the path next to the guard rail until you reach Via Castei. 450m
- Follow the Via Castei until you reach Carpene. 1300m
- Warning: here begins the expert part.
Continue along the path in the direction for Monte Luppia. 1900m
- Take a rest on the Monte Luppia and then go back on the same path. If you like, you can shorten a bit between Carpene and Castei. 5000m
We have prepared these tour descriptions to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot guarantee or assume responsibility for the correctness, completeness or any changes in the route. This applies even if you get lost, injured, hungry or thirsty on the road, the weather changes, the view is not as you imagined it, you wear the wrong clothes or slippers or do not comply with the rules, etc.. ;-)
In any case, we wish you a fun trip!
As at 2020